|Designed by Shane Tilton|
|Be the first player with no pieces in front of you|
|Players:||2 - 4|
|Trios per color:||1|
|Number of colors:||4|
|- - - - - - Other equipment - - - - - -|
|Setup time:||< 1 min|
|Playing time:|| 3 min|
0.05 Hr- 20 min
"" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
|Status: Complete (v), Year released: 2006|
Set Up: One small, medium and large piece in front of each player upright.
Goal: To be the first player with no pieces in front of them.
Rules: Oldest player rolls the Treehouse die first. Die passed to the left
- Tip tips one of your own pieces/stacks and aims one of those pieces at another player, the rest go upright (up).
- Aim points one of your opponent's pieces at another player.
- Swap swaps two pieces on table and allows you to change the direction that one of the swapped pieces is pointing.
- Dig moves one of your own pieces that is pointing at another player and moves it under one of that player's pieces, both your piece that moved and the targeted piece now point up. Your piece must be smaller than the targeted player's piece.
- Hop moves one of your own pieces that is point at another player and moves it on top of one of that player's pieces, both your piece that moved and the targeted piece now point up. Your piece must be larger than the targeted player's piece.
- Wild allows any of these actions.
Any player playing in the same game can be targeted.
If you can not do the action the die dictates, you must pass.
At the end of ten turns around the table, each player must remove one of the pieces from the playing area. This piece can be the player's own piece.
|Entered in the Icehouse Game Design Competition, Summer 2007|
|Winner: Pylon 2nd: Subdivision 3rd: Zamboni Wars 4th: Geomancy|
|5th: Penguin Soccer 6th: Moon Shot 7th: Martian Coaster Chaturanga 8th: Trip Away|