Mad Robots, Designed by B00jum.
These are my rough notes. Its probably not internally consistent yet.
Uses four stashes?
Robots moving across a board.
- Play current program
- Move hidden to revealed queue
- Play into queue.
The queue has only 2 places: In and Out.
Move speed and direction.
Red Blue Green Purple
Put N pieces on board = number of players.
Each player gets a single stash
- programming affects the color of the robot on the field.
- In other words: the robots are not attached to a player
- *ALL* players can affect any robot on any given turn.
Order could be affected by:
* high to low * color order * neutralize (conflicting order of same size result in paralysis). * order of players (rotating initiative)
* no color may follow same (you cannot program the same robot for 2 subsequent turns) * robots push other robots
* first robot out a player exit point?
chess (8x8) hex map (7x7)
* Forward * Left or Right - If hex, size of L/R would mean change face 1-3 to L|R - If square, size may matter when turning (this is turn w/o move)
color powers meta programming (using white/black/crystal stashes) Use neutral upright to create terrain/obstacles