|[[Description::Territory game like Zarcana/Gnostica, but using the Decktet]]|
|Icehouse stashes:||one per player|
|Other equipment:||two Decktets|
|Setup time:||2 minutes|
|Min. Playing time:|| 30 minutes|
|Max. Playing time:|| 60 minutes|
|Primary Mechanic:||territory control|
|Additional Mechanic:||hand management|
Dectana was web-published by Ryan Hackel on 20 October 2009. It made its public debut at Capclave 2009, the sucessor con to Disclave, where the first IIT was held in 1989. Dectana is dedicated to all those present at the inaugural IIT.
- Complete rules online, with illustrated rules summary tri-fold and player aids
- The Decktet is free to print yourself, and you can also buy them online.
- Dectana is listed on BoardGameGeek, which also hosts useful player aids.
- French version of the rules available at Jeux-Icehouse.com.
- Spanish rules translation available at Labsk.net.