Walk Like an Egyptian
|Walk like an Egyptian|
|Walk like an egyptian by racing back and forth across a chess board with your pyramid.|
|Trios per color:||5|
|Number of colors:||1|
|- - - - - - Other equipment - - - - - -|
|Status: complete? (v1.0), Year released: 2987|
Race back and forth across a chessboard with checkers-like movement.
Get your pyramid across the board, back, and then across to the opposing corner first. Each time across the board your pyramid will change and move differently.
Place a chessboard with a corner pointing towards each player. Each player chooses a pyramid tree of their favorite color and places it in front of them next to the board. The large pyramid is then placed on the corner of the chessboard closest to you.
The first time across the board you will be moving the large pyramid and will be able to move easily, each time you reach a corner the pyramid is switch to the next lower size and will have less movability.
- Large pyramid - The large pyramid can move both diagonally and orthogonally and as far as three spaces.
- Medium pyramid - The medium pyramid can only move orthogonally and can only move two spaces.
- Small pyramid - The small pyramid can move one squary diagonally.
If your pyramid lands on another pyramid, or jumps over one, that pyramid is captured and moved back to it's original starting point. It's not possible to jump over more than one pyramid, in that case you can't move in that direction.
Winning the game
The first player who reaches the opposing corner with their small pyramid wins the game.
- Extra credits are given to those who walk like an egyptian or sing the Bangles song.
- The starting position of a pyramid when captured is the place the owner of the pyramid started with that pyramid, i.e. the pyramid reverts to the last corner it was on and has to start over.