Don't miss my sandbox.
Listing all templates
You seem to be the template guru around here. Do you know if there is a way to list all templates? --Tophu 17:44, 29 Apr 2005 (GMT)
- Thanks for the compliment. How to be a guru: For every wiki-problem we have, Wikipedia has had time to find a good solution. So, just look to see how they deal with something, and steal it!
- I'm not sure that it's all of the templates, but a search for Template in the Template: namespace seems to find many of them. There should be some special page to list an entire namespace, but they've hidden it pretty well.
- Rootbeer 21:56, 29 Apr 2005 (GMT)
- Found it. All of the templates are available here: http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special%3AAllpages&from=&namespace=10 Is there a way to make a proper (wiki) link to that page? Rootbeer 22:37, 29 Apr 2005 (GMT)
Man, these are some great pics you are chasing down. - misuba 06:43, 17 May 2005 (GMT)
- Are you talking about the koan images in Special:Newimages? The really good ones are from Eeyore. Once uploads are working again, though, I hope I'll be able to upload a few that I've taken, too. -- Rootbeer 14:27, 17 May 2005 (GMT)
About that comment..... your documentation text does not show up in the article of course, and in my haste to correct the spelling, I failed to notice the annotation right after 'speling'. Classic case of leaping before looking, but I'm probably not going to be the last person to make that mistake. - Cerulean 21:06, 24 May 2005 (GMT)
I refer to the white space on the main page to the right of the weekly image. When I am viewing the main page with either IE6 or Firefox (maximized window), the image appears left-justified, with text above and below it, but not to the right. The sandboxed main page worked just fine, with the 'few starting points' list appearing to the right of the image. - Cerulean 12:12, 7 Jun 2005 (GMT)
I went to your website, www.redcat.com, and followed your instructions. I also read that the redcat.com domain name is not for sale. That said, I really like the name. I am very interested in buying it. I know you said it's not for sale, but sometimes situations and personal thoughts can change for a million different reasons. If for any reason you may be interested in opening up a discussion about selling it to me, I would welcome it. I can be reached at either email@example.com, or by phone at 305.528.9990. I look forward to speaking with you. Regards,
The to do thing
I'm happy to unlock the page - I think the storm's blown over - but embarrassingly, I can't find it. Post a direct link? - misuba 03:40, 25 Oct 2005 (GMT)