Rootbeer is Tom Phoenix of Portland, Oregon. Mine was one of the first user pages to be http://img292.echo.cx/img292/561/eeyored7su.png. You may see me working on Zendo-Tao, searching for new images for Zendo-Tao or playing in my sandbox. You should be able to send me email at my fake address. There is a way to send mail to users through the site mechanism, but it's not enabled here yet. You may leave me a message on my talk page. On rare occasions, I am logged in to AIM under the screen name rootbeertom. According to popular rumor, I have never turned down an opportunity to play Zendo. You may join me in playing Zendo-Tao in my subpage.
My other unusual activities are:
- Being a professional Perl mentor
- Amateur cryptography
This link is a Tom Phoenix photo by Julian Cash.
border: 1px solid #C0C090;
Pending tasks for User:Rootbeer:
edit this list - add to watchlist - purge
- User:Rootbeer/Zendo-Tao/quick rules
- Traveling with pyramids - you can play wherever you
go stop. You can't play pyramids on an airplane, in a taxi or train, on the tube or on Greyhound. If you want to play pyramids while you're traveling, best take a hot air balloon. Not that you can't play in the Underground, the terminal, or bus station, of course. But is there maybe a way to make a pyramid game that can be played on the go?
- Draft a PD license template
- User:Rootbeer/Wiki mistakes I've made
- User:Rootbeer/Sins of the Zendo master
- User:Rootbeer/Wiki Trickery
- A good way to get randomness out of pyramids, or without much other apparatus at least
- A koan-on-request service for Zendo-Tao players
- A guide to the most useful templates here, and how to use them, like what Wikipedia has. (Template messages? Help:Template messages I think, but maybe Project:Template messages is better.)