|A simple and quick single Treehouse set game with changing goals|
|Players:||2 - 3|
|Trios per color:||1|
|Number of colors:||5|
|- - - - - - Other equipment - - - - - -|
|some kind of 3x3 board a Martian Coasters,Martian Coaster will do); Twin Win deck|
|Setup time:||1 minute|
|Playing time:|| 3 minutes|
0.05 Hr- 6 minutes
|Game mechanics:||Stacking, Hidden goals|
|Status: complete? (v1.0), Year released: 2987|
Twin Win is an Icehouse game for 2 to 3 players designed by Andy Looney to be easily played while standing in line. Players manipulate shared pieces on a 3x3 board until one player completes one of their two hidden goals, hence the name Twin Win.
- The full rules are available on the Wunderland page or as an IceSheet.
- Rules in Spanish / Reglas en Español: TwinWin-es.pdf
- Twin Win is listed on BoardGameGeek.
- Game cards for the new gray and pink pyramids are downloadable at here: http://www.brigandine.org/icehouse/
- Rules in French available at jeux-icehouse.com
|Featured in Pyramid Arcade|
|Black ICE · Color Wheel · Give or Take · Hijinks|
|Homeworlds · Ice Dice · Ice Towers · Launchpad 23|
|Looney Ludo · Lunar Invaders · Martian Chess · Petal Battle|
|Petri Dish · Pharaoh · Powerhouse · Pyramid-Sham-bo|
|Treehouse · Twin Win · Verticality · Volcano|
|World War 5 · Zark City|