Tree House Rush
|Tree House Rush|
|Designed by Sean Ryan|
|Around to the finish.|
|Players:||2 - 4|
|Trios per color:||1 Rainbow Stash|
|Number of colors:||1|
|Five-color sets:||1 Rainbow Stash|
|- - - - - - Other equipment - - - - - -|
|Setup time:||5 minutes|
|Playing time:|| 15 minutes|
0.25 Hr- 30 minutes
"" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
|Status: complete? (v1.0), Year released: 2987|
The game Tree House Rush is based on the game Snakes and Ladder’s. The game has been modified to use the ice house pieces. The object of this game is to be the first person to get entirely around the game board and land exactly on the last square.
- One stash of Icehouse pieces
Provided items include
- Game Board: (follow the link and print or copy)
Assemble the materials
- Print out the game board
- Obtain 1 die needed for the game
- Place the game board on a flat surface
- Each player chooses a small Icehouse triangle to play with, each of a different color
- Place a medium Icehouse piece, on the first square
1. Each player rolls the die, the highest number goes first. Then go clockwise around the table.
2. The first player rolls the die and then moves according to the number rolled. When a player lands on a square that tells players to do something, move your piece according to what the square says.
3. The first player to land on the last square wins.
4. In order for a player to win they must land exactly on the last square. If a player rolls a number higher than the amount of remaining spaces, they must return to the start.
First Year Foundations Class Constructive Pastimes, 2009
|Around & Around|
|Behind Enemy Lines|
|Capture the Card|
|The Fast and Ferocious; or, Black Ice|
|Ice House Bowling|
|One Square at a Time to the Capture|
|Race to the Top|
|Tree House Rush|
|Tri-Prism Face Off|