|tiny single-nest game for two|
|Trios per color:||1|
|Number of colors:||5|
|- - - - - - Other equipment - - - - - -|
|Setup time:||1 minute|
|Status: complete? (v1.0), Year released: 2987|
Trap-Towers is a game for 2 players, each trying to destroy the opposing pyramids by surrounding it. Gameplay is very similar to the vintage game "Man-In-The-Moon".
What you need
- Three pyramids per player. Since size is irrelevant, each player can use one nest as long as colors are distinct.
- 3x3 square grid board (like a single Martian Coaster)
To kill off all of the opponent's towers except one.
How to kill towers
Have one of your towers on either side of the tower you wish to kill, but only in a straight line (no diagonals).
The shortest player goes first.
You MUST move a tower each turn.
- Pieces may move 1 space in any direction (orthogonal or diagonal).
- You can only move one piece per turn.
- It is legal to intentionally sacrifice a piece.
- If you have no valid moves, pass.