Having *won* the Summer 2007 IGDC, isn't it safe to assume this one is out of playtesting? --Nycavri 16:44, 30 October 2007 (EDT)
Yes, I removed the playtesting box. I'm not sure why it was added. Also, does anyone know how to have the Wiki mail me when pages on my watch list get modified? --Dougo 10:51, 19 February 2008 (EST)
- How prevalent are ties? Is there an elegant tiebreaker that doesn't lead to a strong first or second player advantage?
- Any ideas for a theme that could be pasted on?
- Can this be extended for 3 or 4 players?
- I would guess that for 3 players, the board should be 7x7 with four squares removed (probably the corners), and for 4 players, 8x8 with four squares removed.
- Any strategies or tactics for the placement phase?
- Is there a good fixed setup so that beginners could skip the placement phase?
- Someone who knows Perl should implement this for Super Duper Games...
When taking a pyramid or a stack of pyramids, is it ok to split a stack? I guess not, since it's based on DVONN and Clan, but just to make things clear in the French translation.