|Skill based based with pyramids|
|Players:||2 - 10|
|Trios per color:||1 per player|
|Number of colors:||5|
|Five-color sets:||1 per player|
|- - - - - - Other equipment - - - - - -|
|Setup time:||2 minutes|
|Status: Hidden (v1.0), Year released: 2987|
This game is currently under development, in the Initial Design stage. Feedback is strongly encouraged! Feel free to give comments on game design or structure on the talk page.
Martian Tanks is a game for 2 or more players (each with a Treehouse set) driving their customized tanks around the Martian landscape, trying to tag each other with skill and daring.
What you need
- One Treehouse set per player
- One poker chip per player
Setting up the game
- Choose a large flat table surface to play on (obstacles welcomed for advanced players)
- Randomly select a player order
Winning the game
- The Player with the last Tank standing wins.
- Two pieces are adjacent if they are one space vertically or horizontally away from each other
Play continues clockwise to the next Player.