|Skill based based with pyramids|
|Trios per color:||5|
|Number of colors:||1 Treehouse set / Player|
|Monochr. stashes:||1 Treehouse set / Player|
|- - - - - - Other equipment - - - - - -|
|Setup time:||2 minutes|
|Status: Hidden (v1.0), Year released: 2987|
Martian Tanks is a game for 2 or more players (each with a Treehouse set) driving their customized tanks around the Martian landscape, trying to tag each other with skill and daring.
What you need
- One Treehouse set per player
- One poker chip per player
Setting up the game
- Choose a large flat table surface to play on (obstacles welcomed for advanced players)
- Randomly select a player order
Winning the game
- The Player with the last Tank standing wins.
- Two pieces are adjacent if they are one space vertically or horizontally away from each other
Play continues clockwise to the next Player.