|Five-handed Martian Coasters for two!|
|Players:||2 - 2|
|Trios per color:||1|
|Number of colors:||5|
|- - - - - - Other equipment - - - - - -|
|Treehouse die, 6-sided die, Martian Coasters, Black Martian Coaster|
|Setup time:||1 minute|
|Playing time:|| 5 minutes|
0.0833 Hr- 10 minutes
|Game mechanics:||Dynamic board, Race|
|Status: complete? (v1.0), Year released: 2987|
- Place the black coaster in the center of the table, and place each coloured coaster adjacent to one side, forming a cross.
- Create five three-colour trees, and place each on a coaster of a colour not included in the tree.
- Assign two transparent colours to each player, leaving the opaque black (or white, if using Xeno pieces) unassigned.
- "Warms" vs. "cools" is an intuitive grouping for Rainbow pieces.
- Play proceeds as in two-player Martian Coasters, with each player attempting to complete both of their nests.
The black nest is the "8-Ball". As in billiards, the 8-ball cannot be scored until the scoring player has completed his other objectives.
- No player may complete the black nest until both of his coloured nests are completed. Any player doing so forfeits any remaining movement points or special actions and loses immediately.
- A player may not directly move any black pieces until he has completed at least one coloured nest.
- Black pieces do not prevent aim, hop, or dig actions affecting them indirectly.
- Black pieces do not prevent moving a piece from below them to the top of their stack using movement points.
- A player wins when both of his nests are completed, and he completes the black nest.
- As implied by the name, a player may not complete the black nest until both of his coloured nests are completed. Completing the black nest prematurely results in a loss for that player.
- Two-handed play can be sped along by limiting each player to one colour.
- This game could be expanded to three- or four-handed play by limiting each player to one colour.