|Designed by Robert Dudley|
|Build an army and fight your way through the enemy's lines.|
|Players:||2 - 2|
|Trios per color:||4 Rainbow or 4 Xeno|
|Number of colors:||2|
|Five-color sets:||4 Rainbow or 4 Xeno|
|- - - - - - Other equipment - - - - - -|
|Setup time:||5 minutes|
|Playing time:|| 5 minutes|
0.0833 Hr- 15 minutes
|Status: complete? (v1.0), Year released: 2987|
What you need
A Mega-Volcano board or other 6x6 board
Each player receives 12 pyramids in a single color (4 small, 4 medium, 4 large)
Each player builds an army composed of up to 15 points worth of pyramids. Use the number of pips on each pyramid for points. Players choose opposite sides of a 6x6 board.
Choose a first player using a method of your choice. Beginning with the first player, each player places one pyramid at a time in an empty space on their home row. Once each space is filled, new pyramids are stacked on top of the first six.
Starting with the first player, each player moves two pyramids each turn.
The top pyramid in a stack may move off at any time using its normal movement, but only the top pyramid in a stack may move. Pyramids may only stack during the initial setup or by capturing.
- Pyramids may move in any direction orthogonally or diagonally.
- One point pyramids push a single adjacent pyramid, moving both pyramids one space. They are only able to move when they push another pyramid.
- Stacked pyramids or multiple pyramids in a row can't be pushed.
- Pyramids don't count as moving when pushed.
- You may not push pyramids onto stacks.
- Two point pyramids move one space and can't be captured.
- Three point pyramids move one space and can capture.
- To capture, move onto an adjacent one or three point opposing pyramid.
- Captured pyramids are freed if the pyramid above them moves off the stack.
- There is no limit to stack size when capturing.
Pyramids may not move or be pushed diagonally if they would pass between two adjacent pyramids.
Winning the game
You win if one of your pyramids reaches your opponent's starting row.
Printable 6x6 board - PDF download