|A game of chance.|
|Players:||2 - 2|
|Trios per color:||1 per player|
|Number of colors:||5|
|Five-color sets:||1 per player|
|- - - - - - Other equipment - - - - - -|
|6-sided die, Custom board, Custom cards|
|Setup time:||1 min|
|Playing time:|| 5 min|
0.0833 Hr- 10 min
|Status: Initial design (v), Year released: 2009|
This is a two player game.The object of the game is to score the highest amount of runs in a nine inning game. The player with the highest score after seven innings wins.
1 Six Sided Dice
4 Small Icehouse Pieces
- Print and cut out the cards and board.
- Keep each pile of cards with the same type of cards.
- Ex. Single Cards go with all Single Cards, etc.
- Whoever rolls a higher number with the die will be the First Player.
Innings and Outs
- Each inning will consist of 2 halves a Top and Bottom.
- The First player will be in the Top half of the inning, while the Second player will be in the bottom half of the inning.
- Each half will consist of 3 outs.
- Once 3 outs are recorded it is the next players turn.
- Once the Second Player records their 3 outs the game moves to the next inning.
- Start by placing one of your icehouse piece at Home Plate. Then use the other pieces as your runners reach base safely.
- The First player will roll the die to determine the type of hit that they get.
- If you roll a 1 that is a SINGLE (move to first base). Pick a Single card. Do what the card says.
- 2 is a Double (move to second base). Pick a Double card. Do what the card says.
- 3 is a TRIPLE (move to third base). Pick a Triple card. Do what the card says.
- 4 is a HOME RUN (move around all bases score a run)
- If you roll a 5 or 6 it is a Strike.
- If you record 3 Strikes that counts as an out.
- Once 3 outs are recorded the Second player will roll the dice to determine their hit.
- If you run out of cards reshuffle them and pick one.
Running and Scoring
- Make sure to Move your pieces around the bases as you get hits.
- All runners move up a base, even on an out, UNLESS that out was on a Fly Ball.
- Ex. On a ground ball out all runners still move up a base.
- If you pick an Out Card remove your piece from the game board and record an out.
- Ex. You roll a 1 for a single, but the card said you got out. Then remove your piece from the board.
- If you pick a Steal Card and a runner is on the base it tells you to steal place that card in the pile with the other cards from that pile that you picked and stay at the base you hit to.
- All runners on base score on a Home Run.
- Continue until all 7 innings are played.
- Score the most runs possible in a 7 inning game to win.
- If the Second player is in the lead after the Top half of the 7th inning or any innings after the 7th the game ends. Also, if the First player leads after the Bottom half of the 7th inning or any innings after the 7th the game ends.
- If there is a Tie at the end of the 7th inning each Player will get to bat for another inning or however many innings it takes to get a winner.
First Year Foundations Class Constructive Pastimes, 2009
|Around & Around|
|Behind Enemy Lines|
|Capture the Card|
|The Fast and Ferocious; or, Black Ice|
|Ice House Bowling|
|One Square at a Time to the Capture|
|Race to the Top|
|Tree House Rush|
|Tri-Prism Face Off|