Revision as of 00:26, 4 January 2008 by H92o (new movements added and board size defined)
- Ice-go is not like Martian go that was developed into Branches & Twigs & Thorns.
- Ice-go is more like Pikeman and go.
- It depends on the players to determine the size of the board similar to go sizes.
- The pieces are either placed on the board and oriented there each turn or the turn consists of moving the pieces in their orientation.
- It may develop into two phase moves with placement/orientation then movement of the icehouses.
- The object would be to surround or capture opponent and or free ones own pieces
H92o 18:18, 3 November 2007 (EDT)
- due to the random effect I am thinking the an 18 by 18 board would be best.
- A new kind of movement for the icehouse/pikeman being over two up one depending on the orientation of the pikeman. As this is the basic knight move in chess the difference is that the move can continue in that direction.